“… for I was sick and ye visited me…” Matthew 25:35-36
To bring about an Awareness and Change in the lives of them that are sick & shut-in, that they might believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ by faith. – Acts 26:18
To Speak, Preach, & Teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the aid of ones healing from sickness, disease, and deliverance from sin
To Comfort the Elderly in their latter days of life.
To evangelize others for the Convalescent Care Ministry.
- Visitations to homes nursing care facilities, and hospitals
- Spirit-filled Worship & Prayer Services
- Anointed Bible Based Teaching & Preaching
- Grief Support to Family & Friends
- A listening ear, a loving heart, and a kind word