To Seek and Save the Lost by Connecting, Equipping, and Sending Youth into Ministry. Luke 19:10
- To establish and maintain a foundation of righteousness in our youth through prayer, praise and consecration. – Proverbs 10:25
- To evangelize and disciple this chosen generation with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the inward filling of the Holy Ghost and the baptism in the name of Jesus Christ.
- To comfort the young brokenhearted with love and acceptance.
- To break through all multicultural lines for a well rounded youth ministry.
- To promote excellence in academic achievement and in respect for authority.
- To understand and embrace the importance of abstinence and sexual purity.
- To live a life free from sin and disobedience.
- To be ready for the rapture inheriting eternal life. – Romans 6:22
- Wholesome and judgment free fellowship
- Anointed and uplifting youth services
- Praise dance ministry
- Youth praise team & choir
- Youth outings & leadership training
- Youth fundraiser’s, activities, and special events
- Focus groups for juniors grades 4th & 5th
- Focus groups for middle school grades 6th-8th
- Focus groups for high school grades 9th-12th
- Focus groups for young adults ages 19-29
- Mentor Ministry for Boys & Girls ages 13 and up